Ball Mills have a wide range of applications and are especially suited to process materials where dual operations of grinding-cum-mixing is required. Ball Mills are almost indispensable to Industries manufacturing Paints, Chemicals, Lime�Pazzolana, Cement, Inks, Pharmaceuticals, and Mineral Mixtures and other allied Industries. Ball Mills employ modified drive arrangement to reduce the Mill cost as well as for smooth trouble free operation.
- Cylindrical shell are with heavy duty alloy steel trunnions.
- Counterbalance is directly opposite to man-hole opening.
- Heavy support stand is provided.
- Replaceable liners. (On request).
- Easily removable cover.
- Uniform quality throughout the entire batch, batch after batch.
- Fineness accurately controlled by operating time, mechanical regulators being unnecessary.
- Ultimate fineness possible, less than 1 micron.
- Range of sizes for every production, semi-production or laboratory problem.
- No workman's attention required while Mills is running. No skilled help needed at any time.
- Combined grinding & mixing accomplished most efficiently without loss of time.
- Equally suited for grinding both wet or dry products.
- Extremely low power consumption per unit of material.
- Easily cleaned.